Day 01 Delhi – Agra Arrive Delhi in morning, meeting, assistance at the airport and direct drive to Agra, the city of Taj which is 203 Kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel.
Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel took over 17 years to complete, often known as ' Love Poem in Marble'. (Taj Mahal remains closed on all Fridays) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – AgraAfter breakfast visit Agra Fort containing the halls private and public audiences.. Later depart to visit the unique deserted Mughal City – Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is an excellent state of preservation. Return to Agra. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 Agra – Delhi (203 Kms/ Approx 4 Hrs) Delhi – Departure
After breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival direct transfer to the International airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- 1.Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 02 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- 2.Meals: On breakfast basis.
- 3.Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.02 Pax – Toyota Innova03 Pax – Toyota Innova04 – 06 Pax – Tempo Traveller07 – 09 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach &10 – 14 Pax – Aircon Mini Coach
- 4.Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided at each place during sightseeing tours only as per above program ,whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure at Delhi airport( for all 03 days).
- 5.Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- 1.Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- 2.Airport tax, if any.
- 3.Any Domestic Airfares.
- 4.Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- 5.Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- 6.Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- 7.Visa, insurance etc.
- 8.Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Meeting & Conference
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Shivapuri Hiking in KathmanduLocated north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
Duration: 1 Day
Pharping Asura Cave meditation day tour
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- Located north of Kathmandu at an elevation of 2563 meters, Shivapuri is the 2nd highest…
- Are you looking for meditation day tour in Kathmandu? Join retreat program in the sacred…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- Let your spirits fly and take a leap of 160 meters with nothing but a…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…