Duration: 48 Days
Mount Shishapangm is one of the very lovely mountain of China, which lies in the autonomous region called the Tibet of China, only a very few people in the world had idea about the mount Shishapangma before the Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers in 1978. The Tibetans regard it as the very holy mountain. It is the youngest mountain among the peaks situated above the height of 8000m, and there are only fourteen mountains above in the 8000m high Himalayan ranges. Till to date many climbers have succeeded to approach on its apex.
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Expedition
- Duration: 21 + Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu & Trasfer to Hotel
Day 2 : Kathmandu & Prepare expedition
Day 3 : Katmandu
Day 4 : Drive Kodari – Zhangmu – hotel
Day 5 : Drive to Nyalam – hotel
Day 6 : Drive to Base camp – camping
Day 7 : Prepare for Advance base camp – camping
Day 8 : Trekking to Middle camp – camping
Day 9 : Trekking to advance Base camp – camping
Day 10-25 : Climbing Peried of Shishapangma 8012m.
Day 26 : ABC - Chinese base camp- camping
Day 27 : Drive to Tingri – hotel
Day 28 : Drive to Base camp – camping
Day 29 : Base camp to ABC – Camping
Day 30-43 : Climbing Peried of Cho Oyu 8201m.
Day 44 : ABC to Base camp – camping
Day45 : Base camp to Zhangmu – hotel
Day 46 : Drive to Kathmandu – hotel
Day 47 : Kathmandu – hotel
Day 48 : Final departure
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast at standard Hotel
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent & Kitchen tent are provided; and our staff get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Tibet visa & Expedition Permit for the ABC staff
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu, Nyalam- Tingri (bed- breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar)
- Per person's (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from Base Camp to ABC
- Per person's (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to the BC
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu - Shishapangma Base Camp - Cho Oyu Base camp - Zhangmu
- (vice versa) are provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Climbing permit for Shishapangma 8012m. & Cho Oyu 8201m.
- Staff expedition permit fee USD 3000 is included in package
- Tibet Visa
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff life & medical insurance
- ABC - Oxygen for Emergency if use, pay it.
- Satellite phone (Pay call).
- Welcome dinner typical Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Laundry, telephone calls & all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment, climbing food, all necessary goods
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Garbage charge USD 20 each member, No refund
- Security deposit USD 500 (Sharing with group member)
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Permit of Walkie-Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be charge till to 50 KG load.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel HikingThis 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
Duration: 3 Days
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Meeting & Conference
Champadevi Day HikeThe Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
Duration: 1 Day
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- This 3 day 2-night trek offers a chance to combine Nagarkot and Dhulikhel which are…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…
- The Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…