Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara with bed and breakfast basis.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Special Trekking Permit US$ 500 per person for 10 days (the above price includes 10 days valid trekking permit from Kagbeni to Kagbeni. If you would wish to stay more than 10 days in restricted area, you are subjected to extra charge for extra days (US$ 50 per day / per person).
- Annapurna conservation fee
- Overland transportation Pokhara, Jomsom, Lo manthang and back to Pokhara.
- Fly tickets Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses.
- An experienced Government licensed guide and helper.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and driver.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Fare well dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal clothing & equipments.
- Nepal entry visa fee $40. ( during 60 days from the date of issue.)
- Travel insurance and helicopter charter in any cases but if you want us to arrange
- Items of personal nature. ( Personal Expenses)
- Any kinds of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, phone call, internet, laundry etc.
- Tips for your crews ( Guide, porter and driver)
Duration: 12 Days
Upper Mustang 4wd Jeep Adventure trip is a wonderful package designed by Adventure Connexion for the clients who love to have adventurous jeep drive experiences with the views of natural beauty and local people/cultures/activities, all while traveling on a comfortable vehicle
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2 : Full day Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820 m/ 30min flight
Day 4 : Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom 2720m and then drive to Muktinath and drive back to Kagbeni 2800m/5 hours
Day 5 : Drive Kagbeni to Ghami 3520m / 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge
Day 6 : Drive Ghami to Lo-Manthang 3840m/ 4 hours
Day 7 : Explore day at Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge
Day 8 : Drive Lo Manthang to Chhuksang (3310m). 5-6 hours
Day 9 : Drive Chhuksang to Jomsom (3310m). 5-6 hours
Day 10 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 820m and rest time at Pokhara. Overnight at hotel
Day 11 : Fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu 1340m/30min. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12 : Final departure from Kathmandu