Duration: 11 Nights / 12 days
Places to Visit : Delhi, Haridwar, Barkot, Yamnotri, Harsil, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Joshimath, Badrinath, Haridwar, Delhi.
- Destination: India
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 7 - 14 Days
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 01 Delhi - HaridwarHaridwar,Top Travels PackagesMorning drive to Haridwar (approx 210 kms / 5 hrs). On arrival in Haridwar, Check in at hotel. Evening watch "Aarti" at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Haridwar - BarkotMorning drive to Barkot (230 kms / 8 hrs) via Dehradun & Mussoorie Reach Barkot in the evening after visiting Kempty Falls on the way. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Barkot - Yamnotri - Barkot.Morning leave for Hanuman Chatti (32 kms) to start your journey. Take a local jeep to reach Phool chatti to shorten your trek by 5 kms. On arrival start your day on a tough trek of 7 kms one side. Arrive at Yamunotri and pray at temple and also take a holy Achman to start your most sacred pilgrimage to Char Dhams. Come back to Phool Chatti in the evening to return back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 Barkot - HarsilMorning drive to Harsil (152 kms / 7 hrs) enroute stop at Uttarkashi for lunch. On the way stop at Gangnani for hot water spring dip. Restart to reach Harsil, one of the most beautiful valleys in the world and reach The Char Dham Camp set amidst an apple Orchard in Dharali village 2 kms away from Harsil cantonment in the valley on the highway itself. Evening Ganga Aarti at camp is a regular affair. Overnight stay at The Char Dham Camp.
Day 05 Harsil - Gangotri - HarsilAfter breakfast leave for Gangotri (22 kms / 1 hr). On arrival take a holy dip in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja and relax for sometime in the lovely surroundings. Come back to Harsil in the afternoon to relax in the bright sunshine and some of breathtaking views of the valley. In the evening perform the Ganga Aarti at resorts own riverbank. Dinner and overnight stay at The Char Dham Camp.
Day 06 Harsil - GuptkashiAfter early breakfast leave for the longest journey of the trip to Guptkashi (283 kms / 9 hrs). On the way see the heritage city of Tehri going down in to the mighty waters of Holy River Ganges, because of the construction of Tehri Dam. Travel along river Mandakini to reach Guptkashi late in the evening. On arrival check in The Char Dham Camp (Guptkashi) located 2 kms out of town towards Gaurikund. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 07 Guptkashi - KedarnathAfter breakfast leave for Gaurikund (32 kms / 1 hr) on arrival start your journey on the tough trek (14 kms / 4 hrs) ahead. On arrival check in GMVN / Parmarth Ashram. After freshening up perform Pooja and also Darhsan at the shri Kedarnath ji. In the evening also visit Adi Shankaracharya samadhi at the back of the temple. Dinner and overnight stay at Ashram.
Day 08 Kedarnath - GuptkashiAfter breakfast start you journey back to Gaurikund (32 kms / 1hr) and on arrival leave for Guptkashi by road to reach the Char Dham Camp by evening. Relax with Ayurvedic Massage. Dinner and overnight stay at Char Dham Camp.
Day 09 Guptkashi - Chopta - JoshimathAfter breakfast leave for Joshimath via Chopta (175 kms / 7 hrs), one of the most beautiful sites on the whole trip. Enjoy the beautiful drive through the thick medicinal forest and stop at Pipalkoti for Lunch. Arrive at The Char Dham Camp Joshimath by late afternoon. Evening fee in Joshimath. Dinner and overnight stay at The Char Dham Camp.
Day 10 Joshimath - Badrinath - JoshimathAfter breakfast leave for Shri Badrinath ji (90 kms). On arrival take the holy Darshan and spend time visiting Mana village the last village before the Tibet border. Come back to The Char Dham Camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 11 Joshimath - HaridwarAfter breakfast leave for Haridwar (274 kms / 9-10 hrs). Reach Haridwar in the evening. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 Haridwar - DelhiMorning drive to Rishikesh and visit Laxman Jhoola and various temples. Later drive to Delhi (234 kms / 6 hrs). Tour ends on arrival in Delhi.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus as per the group size
- Accommodation as required by you like -Budget Hotels, Tourist standard Hotel ,Threee star category Hotels ,Four Star Hotels, Five Star Hotels in ( Bed & Breakfast Basis , Bed Breakfast & Dinner Basis , Bed Breakfast Lunch Dinner Basis )or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours as per the Itinerary by Private Car, Van, Jeep, Costar, Bus, Flights, Train etc as per the group sizes and your request.
- Tour Guide with all sightseeing fees.
- Services charges
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal equipment
- Any others expenses
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Champadevi Day HikeThe Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
Duration: 1 Day
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
A day hiking to NAGARJUNANagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
Duration: 1 Day
Pharping Asura Cave meditation day tour
Balthali Village hiking TourBalthali Village is a small authentic village just 40km away from Kathmandu. The area surrounding…
Duration: 3 Days
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- The Champadevi is located at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu and It is…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…
- Nagarjuna hill another view points close to the Kathmandu city located West of Kathmandu, the…
- Are you looking for meditation day tour in Kathmandu? Join retreat program in the sacred…
- Balthali Village is a small authentic village just 40km away from Kathmandu. The area surrounding…
- Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on…
- Ticketing for transportation including flights and buses varies from international norms and online bookings are…