This 8-day tour is the ultimate package for a short but thorough trip combining the mystery and spirituality of the Tibetan people. Visit the major attractions while giving yourself more time to learn about the local customs and way of life while taking more time to explore the scenic and timeless mountain areas surrounding Lhasa.
- Destnation: Tibet
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 KATHMANDU(1300M) – LHASA (3650m)Fly to Lhasa . upon arrival in Lhasa transfer to the Hotel Flora
Day 2-3 IN LHASA.(3650m)Two full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTATLA PALACE, DEPRUNG AND SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight in Hotel Flora
Day 4 LHASA -GYANTSE - SIGATSE:Full day picturesque drive along the turquoise lake Yamdrok, crossing over Kampala Pass (4794 M) and the Brahmaputra river (Yarlung Tsangpo) upon arrival sightseeing in Khumbum stupa and Palkhor Monastery and drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 SIGATSE –RONBUK. 08-09 hrs.(5050m)After breakfast visit Tashilumpo Monastery and after lunch scenic drive through the highest point, Gyatchu La pass (5,220m) en route and further drive to Ronbuk. Overnight in Guest house at Ronbuk .
Day 6 RONBUK – SIGATSE, APPROX DRIVE 07 HRS.After breakfast sightseeing to Ronbuk Monastery and excursion in Everest Base camp and after lunch drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 SHIGATSE – LHASADrive to Lhasa
Day 8 Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .
Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis
English speaking Tibetan Guide
Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle
Monastery entrance fee
Tibet Travel permit
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Trishuli River RaftingThe increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
Duration: 1 to 3 Days
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Hurtling down dirt roads on a mountain bike is a popular activity for adventure seekers…
- The increasing popular Trisuli River offers views of farming valleys and large gorges with regions…
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…