Duration: 20 Days
A wonderfully secluded trek offering challenging climbs through one of the most scenic areas in the Annapurna Range, Rolwaling offers a tremendous combination of glaciers, intimidating passes and crystal clear glacial lakes and makes a great trip for any true mountain lover. Nestled between the Langtang and Everest Range, you will spend you entire trip using tents to interact with nature on a greater level. The secluded region is home to the traditional and mysterious Sherpa and Tamang people known for their hospitality and curiosity making for an excellent way to learn about the local culture in an authentic manner. Pass along the timeless Tamakoshi River to absorb timeless views of Everest, Jugal Himal and Gauri Shanker towering over the beautiful landscape.
- Destnation: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Duration: 14 - 21 Days
- Region: Other
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Drive to DolakhaWe will take a scenic drive passing through the Kathmandu valley enjoying the sights of local villages, powerful rivers and traditional terraced rice fields on the way to Dolakha. We will stop to visit the locals in the towns of Lamosangu and Charikot before arriving in Dolakha to make camp for the night.
Day 2 Drive to ShigatiWe continue along a gravel road passing through a chain of diverse local cultures each with their own traditions and culture before passing through a dense forest and making camp for the night under the starlight sky.
Day 3 Trek to JagatWe will begin our trek with a long hike to Jagat passing along a flat river trail through terraced rice fields and charming small villages. We continue through a dense rhododendron forest before crossing the suspension bridge to the mixed cultural town of Jagat to rest for the evening.
Day 4 Trek to SimigaonThe trail follows a relatively flat path through a scenic jungle as we pass through several quaint villages home to teahouses and traditional markets. The trail then makes a steep ascent to the spiritual town of Simigaon known for its diverse religious practices. We will take time to speak with the locals to learn more about their mysterious religious practices.
Day 5 Trek to Daldung LaWe will slowly move into Sherpa territory along an uphill trail of diverse vegetation and jungle scenery. We then reach the Daldung La Pass to rest and enjoy the timeless panoramic views of mountain peaks looming over the greenery of the lowlands before making camp for the night in a nearby flatland.
Day 6 Trek to DedingWe continue uphill through the forest over a series of suspension bridges leading to a deep scenic ridge known for its views of the surrounding area. We continue to the Sherpa village of Beding to enjoy a traditional meal and make camp for the night.
Day 7 Rest Day We will spend a day resting for the strenuous climbs to come while exploring the local scenery. You have the option of taking a hike to a particularly scenic location offering timeless views of the valley below.
Day 8 Trek to NaWe take a short hike to the village of Na passing along a riverside trail offering the chance to explore some untouched glacial lakes known for their purity, which reflected the mountain scenery in the tranquil waters. As we continue we will stop at a scenic vantage point overlooking the lakes before making camp near the traditional Sherpa village during the evening.
Day 9 Rest day at NaWe will take another rest day to prepare for our strenuous climb to Ramdung Go. The day is spent either relaxing or exploring the town visiting a few of the traditional vantage points before returning to camp during the night.
Day 10-11 Climb to Ramdung Go Peak We will spend the next 2 days slowly making our way up to the scenic Ramdung Go Peak. These days are the most strenuous of the trip but offer unbelievable panoramic views from a place that truly feels like the top of the world. After enjoying the sights, we will return to Na for the night.
Day 12 Trek to Tso Rolpa LakeWe will begin along a flat path that begins to rise to the natural glacier fed Tso Rolpa Lake. We will take time to explore around the lake before continuing to a scenic ridge offering wonderful sunset views over the mountains.
Day 13 Trek to Trakarding GlacierWe continue along the glacier side path learning more about the traditional glacier formations in Nepal and the impact they have had on the local flora and fauna. We make camp near the glacier for the night relaxing under the clear star filled sky.
Day 14 Trek to Lapcha Pedi CampWe will continue along a steep rock trail that may require some basic rock climbing. We continue on top of the glacier leading to Lapcha Pedi Camp to rest for the night.
Day 15 Tashi Lapcha PassThe trail gradually rises to the pass known for its scenic views of the entire range from the Tashi Cape. The trail is typically made of dense snow and makes for a slow but relaxing walk through the natural mountain scenery.
Day 16 Trek to ThyomgboWe continue our hike across the glacier before slowly descending to the traditional town of Thyomgbo where we will take time to chat with locals before resting for the night.
Day 17 Trek to ThameAfter an early breakfast, we will continue along the path leading to Thame. Todays hike is a relaxing downhill path offering excellent views of mountain formations directly ahead.
Day 18 Trek from Thame to Namche BazaarWe will pass through the highest settlement in the region through the town of Pangboche before reaching the peaceful village of Tyangboche. This town is home to the largest monastery in the region before continuing down a steep trail along the Dudh Kosi River through a region famous for wildlife including goats, leopards and pheasants. We will pass the army base of Namche before continue back to the Bazaar for a much earned night of rest and relaxation.
Day 19 Namche Bazzar to LuklaWe continue down a steep trail through rocky terrain through the same path we took previously while enjoying contrasting views of the other side of the Himalayan Range. Passing through a series of small villages we will see prayer stones and flags along the way before our arrival in Lukla.
Day 20 Lukla to KathmanduWe will fly back to Kathmandu where you can relax in the hotel or continue to explore the city. Today is a great time to do some shopping or exploring the countless temples and markets of the city. We will meet for a celebration diner during the evening to mark the completion of your journey.
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard Hotel to Five Star deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
- Government license holder Trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Tea house , Lodge, Tent accommodation as per the requirement.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Conservation area fee & all essential permits as per Nepal Government rule.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Good Karma Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)&( optionally if you have your own bags, down jackets and wants to use your own you are free to bring them)
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Welcome Dinner
- Airport drop
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guides and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed Sightseeing and entrance fees in Kathmandu to any temples and monastery
Meeting & Conference
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- Well known as one of the most popular hiking roots in Nepal, this 3 day…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…