Duration: 10 Days
A package that combines all the best Nepal has to offer for those without the time to do a serious trek. We will travel to all the Unesco World Heritage sites offering everything from mountain views, to elephant back jungle safaris, spiritual temples and even the birthplace of Buddha. Explore the mysterious culture, natural beauty and spiritualism found only in Nepal as you explore temples, hike along beautiful mountain scenery and immerse yourself in the local ethnic way of life while gaining a greater understand about life in this charming country. Visit a living Goddess, explore the ancient royal palace and enjoy the views of the Himalayas atop a peaceful mountain monastery to ensure you get the most out of your trip.
- Destnation: Nepal
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 7 - 14 Days
- Region: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Palpa, Lumbini, Chitwan
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft]Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be greeted by a representative from the Good Karma Trekking team holding a sign with your name in the parking lot. After a brief introduction, you will be escorted to your hotel. After check in, and welcome drinks you will be free to explore around the backpacker haven of Thamel.
Day 2 Kathmandu [1300 m/4264 ft]Today after breakfast we will start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu including Durbar Square, and Pashupati temple that are both Unesco World Heritage Sites. You will also visit the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and Buddhists shrine (Buddha Nath) that is one of the large Stupas in the world.
Day 3 Kathmandu to Pokhara We will take a scenic 5 hour drive through the Kathmandu Valley passing by many traditional villages while admiring the timeless terraced rice fields and architecture of the different ethnic groups along the way. We pass along the mighty Trisuli River carving through the valley. Pokhara is home to many attractions highlighted by the hill top peace pagoda overlooking Phewa Lake. We can also explore local caves, waterfall, temples, markets, museums and a Tibetan Refugee camp depending on your preference. Many travelers prefer to just spend the day relaxing on a boat while enjoying the beauty of the valley.
Day 4 Pokhara to TansenThe morning offers an optional paragliding experience to fly across the hills outside of Pokhara soaking in the regional landscapes as you soar with eagles. We will travel to the scenic Sarankot Hill to view the remarkable sunrise offering views of both the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges towering above the valley. We will them contine to Tansen home to its own royal palace and ornate Buddhist Temple. We will spend the day learning more about the traditions and heritage of the region before exploring the bustling local bazaar during the evening.
Day 5 Tansen to LumbiniAfter admiring the sunrise from a peaceful vantage point in Tansen we will continue to the birthplace of Buddha in Lumbini. We will start by visiting the Sacred Garden serving as a popular pilgrimage to honor the birthplace of Buddha. We will then continue to the Puskerni Pond and several diverse monasteries before enjoying the scenic peace stupa and the Ashoka Pillar known for containing an ancient footprint of Lord Buddha.
Day 6 Lumbini to ChitwanWe will take a scenic 3 hour drive through charming rice terraced fields along a powerful river to arrive in Chitwan National Park. We will take an elephant back jungle safari to spot local flora and fauna including rhinos, musk deer, pheasants, peacocks and potentially an endangered Bengal Tiger. We will continue by taking a relaxing jungle walk to learn more about the park while passing through untouched natural beauty. The evening features a unique cultural stick dance which serves as a military training ritual along with other dances of cultural significance to the Tharu people.
Day 7 ChitwanWe will stay another day in Chitwan to take a river canoe ride to spot hundreds of types of fish, river crocodiles and beautiful local plants indigenous to the park. We will stop for a visit to the elephant breeding center before enjoying an evening of bird watching or fishing before relaxing and exploring the local culture of the Tharu people.
Day 8 Chitwan to Kathmandu and NagarkotWe will drive through Kathmandu on the way to the scenic Nagarkot Hill. We will stop in the charming and quiet royal palace located in Bhaktapur famous for its seclusion from western life, architecture and handicrafts. Highlights include the lion gate, golden gate, art gallery, royal statue and the legendary 55-window Malla palace. We will then head to Nagarkot to catch a beautiful sunset offering views of the entire valley and the surrounding mountains before relaxing at the hotel for the evening.
Day 9 Nagarkot to Kathamdnu via PatanAfter enjoying an early sunrise we will continue to the ancient town of Patan, home to countless temples and intricate statues spread out around the pagoda backdrop of the city. We will finish our visit with a trip to the Ptan handicraft center to learn first hand how these traditional crafts have been made for hundreds of years. We will then continue to Kathmandu for some free time for shopping or exploring the backbacker town of Thamel before gathering for a farewell dinner and cultural program to celebrate your trip.
Day 10 DepartureDepending on your flight time you may be able to see a few more attractions in before departing approximately 3 hours before the scheduled flight time. You will be escorted to the airport with a representative from Good Karma trekking staff. After our farewells, you will have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in Nepal with Good Karma, as one time is never enough.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you like -Budget Hotels, Tourist standard Hotel ,Threee star category Hotels ,Four Star Hotels, Five Star Hotels in ( Bed & Breakfast Basis , Bed Breakfast & Dinner Basis , Bed Breakfast Lunch Dinner Basis )or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours as per the Itinerary by Private Car, Van, Jeep, Costar, Bus, Flights etc as per the group sizes and your request.
- Government registered Nepali professional English speaking Guide certified by Natham.
- All our government taxes , Hotel 10+ 13 present Vat taxes services charges etc
- Official expense& services charges
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal equipment
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses
Marshyangdi River RaftingMarshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
Duration: 3 Days
Meeting & Conference
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
Yoga Ayurveda & Spa
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Marshyvangdi is an excellent aventure packed trip offering very steep and challenging rapids along the…
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- Adventure Himalayan helicopter flight over the Himalayas is a unique and adventurous way to see…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Meditation Centers Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers…
- Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers throughout Kathmandu.…