Day 1 Arrive DelhiGood Karma Trekking Delhi representative will be at the airport to welcome you and he will assist you to transfer to hotel. Day free for leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 Delhi Sightseeing After breakfast sightseeing tour to Delhi. Morning visit Old Delhi. It is a 17th century walled city with its splendid gates, narrow alleys, the enormous Bazaar. Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat. Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi.
Afternoon tour of New Delhi with wide tree lined avenues, parks and fountains surroundings the imposing government and state Buildings. Visit Humayun's Tomb, an observatory called Jantar Mantar, Qutab Minar, India Gate and President House. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 Delhi – Gaya (By Flight AI 433 @ 1320 / 1450 Hrs) Gaya – Bodhgaya After Breakfast at Hotel, on time transfer to the Airport to connect flight for Gaya . On arrival at Gaya Airport, our Representative will meet & assist till check-in at Hotel. Afternoon visit the Mahabodhi Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 Bodhgaya TourAfter breakfast Sightseeing of Bodhgaya. Here under the Bodhi Tree, Shakyamuni Gautama attained supreme knowledge to become Buddha, "the Enlightened one" the profounder of one of the great religious of the world. River Nirajnana in which the Buddha bathed after attaining enlightenment flows quietly outside the tiny hamlet. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda – Patna (Approx 180 Kms / 06 Hrs drive)Morning proceed to Patna. En-route visit Gridhakuta Hill and Bimbisara in Rajgir. Later proceed to Nalanda (18 Kms from Rajgir) which was one of the oldest Universities of the world and International Centre for Buddhist studies. Arrive Patna. On arrival transfer to hotel. Later city tour visiting Har Mandir Sahib - also known as Patna Sahib consecrates the place where the 10th Guru of the Sikhs Guru Gobind Singh was born in 1776; Golghar - is a large dome-like structure from where one can have a fine view of the Ganga and the surroundings of the city; Patna Museum - has a rich collection of Mauryan and Buddhist sculptures. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Patna-Vaishali-Kushinagar (Approx 300 Kms / 08 Hrs drive)Day 6: Patna-Vaishali-Kushinagar (Approx 300 Kms / 08 Hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Kushinagar. En-route visit Vaishali, it was here that the Buddha announced the approaching of his Mahaparinirvana. On arrival transfer to hotel. Kushinagar is the place where Lord Buddha attained Mahaparinirvan in his 80th year. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 Kushinagar-Lumbini (Approx 170 Kms / 04 Hrs drive)Morning visit Mahaparinirvana Temple, Nirvana Chaitya, Ramabhar Stupa and Matha Kuar Shrine. Afternoon proceed to Lumbini - The birth place of Lord Buddha. After clearing Immigration & Custom Formalities at border, transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 8 Lumbini-Sravasti (Approx 190 Kms / 05 Hrs drive)Morning after breakfast at Hotel, proceed for the sightseeing of Lumbini where the Lord Buddha was born. Visit the pillar raised by Emperor Ashok, In the twenty first year after his coronation at the birthplace.
Afternoon drive further to Sravasti. On arrival sightseeing of Sravasti, where you will see the extensive ruins of this ancient city & Jetavana Monastery. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Sravasti - Varanasi (Approx 350 Kms / 09 Hrs drive) After breakfast at Hotel, proceed to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 Varanasi Early morning boat tour on River Ganges to visit Bathing Ghats, and visit various temples, then return to hotel for breakfast. City tours of Varanasi visit Banaras Hindu University. Afternoon excursion to Sarnath. It was here that the Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon and set in motion the wheel of law of Buddhist faith. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 11 Varanasi – Delhi (By Flight SG 2172 @ 0925 / 1105 Hrs) Delhi - Agra (Approx 203 Kms / 04 Hrs drive)
Morning breakfast at Hotel. Later on time, transfer to the Airport to connect flight for Delhi. On arrival, directly proceed further to Agra by surface travel. On arrival, check-in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 12 Agra – Delhi (Approx 203 Kms / 04 Hrs drive) Delhi – Departure Morning breakfast at Hotel and enjoy city tour of Agra, visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel took over 17 years to complete, often known as ' Love Poem in Marble'. (Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday) and Agra Fort containing the halls private and public audiences.
Afternoon drive back to Delhi. On arrival, directly transfer to the International Airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 11 Nights at the below mentioned hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon)
- Meals: On breakfast & dinner basis at each place, on fixed menu basis (In Delhi, Dinner will be provided at local restaurant).
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Guide: Up to 6 Pax, Local English Speaking Tour guides will be provided during sightseeing tours only at Delhi & Agra. However there will be an Accompanying English Speaking Escort right from arrival at Gaya Airport on Day 3 till departure from Varanasi Railway-station on Day 10.
- Whereas from 07 Pax onwards, an English Speaking Escort will accompany the group throughout the tour from arrival in Delhi till Departure from Delhi airport (for all days).
- Shared Boat Ride in Varanasi.
- Rickshaw Ride in Delhi.
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50%.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any Domestic Airfares (Quoted Separately).
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Visa, insurance etc.
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
Karnali River RaftingThe Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
Duration: 10 Days
Bhote Koshi River RaftingThe Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Day hiking near KathmanduChampadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
Duration: 1 Day
Meeting & Conference
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- The Karnali, known as one of the strongest and most beautiful rivers in the region…
- The Bhote Koshi offers spectacular views of valleys and gorges while offering many challenging rapids…
- Champadevi: Roughly 2300 meters in elevation the pilgrimage includes a trip to both an important…
- Good Karma Trekking organize meeting and conference in major city of Nepal like Kathmandu Pokhara…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Paragliding is perhaps the most rewarding of short duration adventure sports given the fact that…
- .We have major destination covered including kathmandu , Pokhara Chitwan , Lumnini, Nagarkot and many…